Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pain, oh the pain,

So day 4 I ran only one mile and did it in 9:08 seconds..  I was happy about that.  Today I was only going to do  2 miles but felt good until 2 miles in. the shin splints kicked in hard core. I tried to ignore the pain. I rain another half of a mile trying to ignore the pain, then I stopped and walked a bit, then picked back up and ran the rest of the way until I hit 3 miles. I was never so damn happy for m app to announce '3 miles".. I stopped the timer and walked the rest of the way home. MY poor shins had me in tears, literally.  I guess  I should be thankful, I didn' t have the shits plus shin splints..lol
anyhoo, day 5 challenge complete,   I pray I can finish this 31 day December run challenge.
happy running everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment