Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Reset my monthly goal on my NIKE app

I set a goal last month to run 60miles in 30 days and I missed it by about 10 miles.  I was a little disappointed but with my hectic schedule I was doing good to keep my training up for the Marathon Relay.  As of today I have 25 days in which to log 49 more miles. I believe I can do it. I did get out there and run today. I only logged 3.38 miles as my legs felt heavy today and the wind was kicking it up out there. It made me feel slow. My distance splits today were ok, especially my last mile. I was quite surprised by my effort. My first mile was 10'22, my second was slower at 10'58 and last mile and heading home it was 9'25.  Shocker right there.  Short blog today. I have lots of homework to do.
Happy Running everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment